- ILL Items
JMU Faculty, Staff, and Doctoral students may request items from JMU Libraries Interlibrary Loan (ILL) be delivered to their departmental mailbox. For doctoral students to receive Interlibrary Loan items, they must enter their departmental mailbox as their local address in their ILL account. Deliveries of ILL materials are made daily, Monday through Friday. There are no departmental deliveries on the weekend or when the University is closed.
- JMU Libraries Items
Faculty, staff, and graduate students may request items from JMU Libraries be delivered to their departmental mailbox. Deliveries to departmental mailboxes are made daily, Monday through Friday. There are not deliveries on the weekend or when the University is closed.
To request items for delivery to a campus mailbox:
- Find the item you want in the Library Catalog.
- Select or click the title of the item you want.
- If you are not already signed in, click Sign in under the Get It heading:
- Sign in with your JMU eID or your Community Borrower login.
- Click Request for delivery of pickup under the Get It heading.
- For campus mailbox delivery, scroll down and select Work Address.
- Under Not needed after, choose the date by which you would no longer want this item.
- Click Send Request.